We just decided to go out of town to visit family tomorrow for an overnight, so I thought I’d do a quick little post about what I’m packing.
The thing is with packing for small kids is whether you are going away for a night or a week, you’re going to have stuff. Multiple outfits for the kids because they are messy, multiple outfits for you because they are messy. And more often than not, they get messy on you. Not to mention the toys they want to bring, the distractions, the snacks, the diapers etc.
This is what clothes I packed.
For Baby V….
2. Back up onesie and pants.
4. White cardigan
5. Packing cube (I love these)
6. Footless sleepers (if it warmish)
7. Footed sleepers (if it’s coolish)
8. Bathing suit and cover up (who knows, it’s summer)
10. Pink hoodie.
1. Swim trunks
2. Two pairs of pants
3. Packing cube
4. Two t shirts
7. Rain jacket
8. Two pairs of shorts
9. Two pairs underwear
2. Underwear (going to wear the same bra)
4. Packing cube
5. Navy and white striped t shirt and coral shorts.
That’s it for clothes. S packed for himself so I don’t have pics of his stuff. I know we won’t need it all but with the weather here in Newfoundland we could need shorts and a parka in the same weekend. Hope this helps if you needed some ideas.
And I’m off!