I don’t really consider myself a “beauty blogger”. If I had to categorize myself I would say I was a “lifestyle blogger”. I do dabble in the world of beauty blogging I guess…so I thought It would be fun to do this tag. Here we go…
1. Is your hair naturally straight or curly?
Curly. It’s not as curly as it was when I was a kid but it most definitely curly.
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Most of the time I do it myself. It’s been a long time since I’ve been to a salon, but I think I’m due. My mom is my hair stylist. Although, When I do go to the salon, I come out of it looking the same as if I did it myself.
3. Do you wear the same style everyday or do you switch it up?
I mostly wear my hair up, but I guess I switch that up…sometimes I leave my bangs down, sometimes they are pinned back, depending on if I’m teaching a class and I’m sweaty. Or, If they are just not cooperating. Curly hair and bangs are a bit of a struggle.
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to the salon?
I love a pedicure at the salon! I usually get my toes done at the salon the touch up myself so I can manage to keep it for a long time. I don’t wear nail polish on my finger nails. I actually don’t remember the last time I did. I does happen, but very very rarely.
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Well since I don’t really wear it, not often. I do change up my toenail polish, but again, I could manage to go a months with a pedicure if I keep it up.
6. Do you polish you toes in the winter or just the summer?
All year round!
7. How long does it take for you to do your makeup?
Not long. I did the 5 minute make up on my YouTube channel. Check it out here. But normally it takes me about 10 minutes max. not matter what I’m doing with my face. Stage makeup taking a little bit longer but I’m not a person to take a long time on getting ready.
8. What do you do first, face or eyes?
Face. I only started wearing foundation (or CC cream) recently. I’m at an age where it really helps 😉 Then I go onto eyes. I do add undereye highlighter after I’m done my eyes. It covers up any little mistakes I might have made.
9. Do you collect make up or just buy it?
This is a weird question. I think if accumulate anything it becomes a collection. I think my answer would have to be I just buy it. I mean I don’t buy it just to “add to my collection” I buy it to use it. I don’t know if this even makes sense.
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Very very rarely. I used to wear them on occasion for shows, depending on the show. I don’t perform as much as I used to, I think it’s been 2 or 3 years since I last stuck those suckers on.
11. Do you wear a full face of makeup everyday.
Nope. I tend to wear more makeup than I used to, but some days I revert back to my underage cover up, eyeliner and lip gloss. My basics. My toddler dictates how much makeup gets on my face on any given day. If his favourite show is on when I go to do my face, I’ll get a full 20 minutes to myself.
12. Do you wear makeup when your home alone or with your family?
No, unless I’m filming a video, taking pics for my blog or someone is coming over.
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Not without my basics. I have extras of them all over the place. In a bowl on my mantle, in my purse, in my car, at work…I’m set.
14. How many high end products do you have?
About 7 or 8. Not as many as I’d like. Although, I do like some drugstore products better than high end.
15. Do you plan out your OOTD the night before or decide when you get ready?
Well, considering I pretty much wear leggings or stretch pants everyday, I guess I plan it. I leave the rest to what’s clean.
16. How often do you change your handbag?
I think it’s seasonally, but I’ve never really thought about it. I do LOVE handbags.
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
That all depends on Mr.Bubbers. Lately he’s been staying up late, well later than normal, and getting up between 9-9:30. I love it. He loves his sleep ins like his mommy.
18. How often or when do you work out?
I hurt my back a couple years ago, so working out isn’t really a thing. not that it was before I hurt my back. My job is very active, so I’m active but I don’t actually work out.
19. Left handed or right handed?
20. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I did French immersion all through school. So I can speak French. I don’t use it so I really have the think hard about it if I want to speak it and make sense.
21. How tall are you?
22. How often do you blog?
Right now, everyday as I’m doing my “Countdown to Patio Furniture”. But normally it can vary from a couple times a week to once every couple weeks. I want to get on more of a regular schedule though.
23. Do you read comment?
YES! I love comments, they are the best part! Please comment!
24. Do you keep a list of products to try you see in a post?
I do make a mental note of things I like. That’s a good idea to actually make a list though.
25. How did you chomp with the name of your blog?
At the time I start blogging, I was already crazy busy, but I needed a hobby. Something just for me. So, I needed something else to do “like a hole in the head”.
26. What kind of camera do you use for your photos?
I mostly use my iPhone as it is just easier. I got a Nikon D5200 a few months ago. I’m still getting used to it and learning how to use it. We don’t get along most of the time.
27. How often do you clean your house?
I’m a terrible housewife. I love to cook, I have that part down, but the cleaning….not so much. We have someone come in every two weeks.
28. What is your favourite colour?
Dark pinky purple, magenta. It’s the colour of my first Coach bag. I just love it. I’ve been really into turquoise lately though.
29. Do you swear?
I never used to, but now…like a @#$%@& sailor!
30. What are you doing for the rest of the day?
Laundry, dishes, teaching modern, sorting costumes, cooking supper…..
Can’t wait to read your tags!
And I’m off!