I was tagged by Jen from Dorkchops, not directly, but kind of, to do the This or That tag.
This is a list of “either or” questions about make up and beauty. So here we go.
1. Blush or Bronzer? I don’t really wear either, but, if I ha to choose one, I’d say bronzer. I’m still learning how to wear it though. I’m also slightly scarred by blush from doing fashion shows with my mom in the 80’s. Eek!
2. Lip Gloss or Lipstick? This one is though. I was always a lipstick girl, but lately I’ve been into lipgloss more. If you get down to it, I’d have to say lipstick.
3. Eyeliner or Mascara? Easy, eyeliner all the way!
4. Foundation or Concealer? This is another tricky one. I’ve only recently gotten into wearing foundation on a regular basis. I usually just wear it when I’m performing. having that said, I’m going to choose concealer. I use undereye concealer everyday and on the sides of my nose and ……well, sometimes I just end up painting my face with it. I’m in love with Garnier anti dark circle roller, and have been using it for years.
5. Neutral or Bright eyeshadow? Neutral. I really only wear neutrals in everyday life. the brights do come out for show makeup though.
1. Opi or China Glaze? I don’t wear nail polish on my fingernails, but I do on my toes. Considering I have never heard of China Glaze makes my answer OPI.
2. Long or short? Short, definitly short.
3. Acrylic or Natural? I’m really not into the “nail” thing. Natural.
4. Brights or Darks? I’m not really sure what this means. As I only wear polish on my toes, and I usually wear red, pink or similar. I guess that’s Brights? Is it?
1. Perfume or Body Splash? Is “body splash” body spray? I’m going to say it is. Either way, the answer is perfume. I really only wear it for special occasions or events. But out of the two, I go with perfume.
2. Lotion or Body Butter? As it is the dead of a horrible winter, I’m using both. Body butter on my arms and legs and feet, and lotion on my face and hands.
3. Body wash or Soap? Body wash. I just like that I can have a veriety of scents on the go at the same time. Just choose the one I’m into for that day.
4. Lush or other bath company? We don’t have a Lush. And even though I have bought Lush products when I’ve been away and have ordered online once or twice, I’m going to say they aren’t my favourite. Maybe I just haven’t found the right products yet. My choice here is The Body Shop. We do have one of those, surprisingly. I genuinely like their products.
1. Jeans or Sweatpants? Is this a trick question? Sweatpants all the way baby!
2. Long sleeves or short? At the moment, long. It’s friggin cold people!!!
3. Dresses or skirts? Dresses. Well, long sweater tunic type dresses you wear with leggings. Did I mention it’s cold?
4. Stripes or plaid? Ok, so I love both! Even together sometimes. But I think it’s a time of year thing. Over the winter I’ve been really into plaid. In the spring and summer (and on sunny vaycays) I love wearing stripes. You know, that sailor type look.
5. Scarves or Hats? Scarves. I have dozens of them.
6. Studs or Dangly earrings? I mostly wear small hoops, so what category does that fall under? But between the two I would choose studs.
7. Necklaces or Bracelets? Necklaces. I don’t like anything on my wrists. I don’t even wear a watch.
8. Jacket or Hoodie? Hoodie I guess. I like those zip up hoodies but without the hood. Are they jackets then?
1. Curly or Straight? Curly. That’s what my hair does. It takes forever to straighten it. I very very rarely do it.
2. Bun or Ponytail? Bun. I’m a dance teacher.
3. Hair spray or gel? Hair spray, but again, mostly for shows.
4. Long or short? Long. I think I would look ridiculous with short hair.
5. Light or Dark? Dark. It’s the same as above. I would look like a crazy person with blond hair.
6. Side sweep or Full bangs? I have full bangs my whole life. Then when I moved away from home, I grew them out. Then I was without them for about 15 years. A year ago, on a whim and in need of a change I cut bangs one day. Now I have them when I want and pin them back when I don’t. So, after all that unnecessary info, full bangs.
7. Up or Down? I have a lot of hair. It is up most of the time.
1. Rain or Shine? Shine!!! I don’t mind rain, but snow is a whole other story.
2. Summer or Winter? You’re kidding right? SUMMER!!!
3. Autumn or Spring? I like both, because neither are winter. But if I had to pick, Autumn, I love Fall fashion.
4. Chocolate or Vanilla? This is a really tough one….I like both, but of course I’ll choose chocolate.
5. East Coast or West Coast? Ok, stay with me on this one. I live on the east coast of Canada, so I’m east coast. BUT, I live on the west coast of Newfoundland, so I’m west coast. I guess in this context I’m east coast.
6. Vogue or InStyle? InStyle. It seems to be more “real world” to me. Vogue it like looking at an art book sometimes.
7. Kim, Kourtney or Khloe? Who? Ok, I’m not an idiot. I know who they are….Kim is the one with the enormous bum and the kid named North West, right?
8. Coffee or Tea? I’ve always been a tea drinker, for as long as I can remember. But the last few years have been very coffee obsessed. So, these days, I’m going to say coffee.
I hope this was at least slightly entertaining for you. I tag Leyla from Love from Leyla, Kate from Did that Just Happen Blog, Megan from Megan Has OCD and Ashley from Sparkle and Spice. I can’t wait to read your answers!
And I’m off!