If you haven’t been keeping up with me, we spent a few weeks in March in Tampa,Florida at my mom and step dads place. Baby V was only 6 weeks old and my husband was able to take parental leave from work, so off we went.
Of course I did some shopping for both kids, because, well, there isn’t anywhere to get baby things where I live unless you go to Walmart. I hate Walmart. Winners opened here while we were away, so things are looking up!
I did my shopping for Baby V at a few places, mostly discount-y type places or sales. With the way the Canadian dollar is now, I wasn’t spending full price on anything.
My favourite place to shop for both Baby V and Mr. Bubs was Reruns 4 Little Ones and the best part was that they are pretty much around the corner from my moms place AND they have a stamp card towards discounts!
Here’s what I found there:
1. I LOVE this dress. It’s Janie and Jack and it’s so precious with the smocking.
2. I actually picked this up thinking it was just a little terry cloth dress. I got to the cash and realized it was a bathing suit and cover up!!! I can’t wait to put her in this this summer.
3. This is also Janie and Jack. I just love navy and white.
4. This was her Easter outfit. But I’ll still put her in it this summer. It’s just too sweet.
I found some great deal on Carters stuff. Some from the Carters outlet at the new Tampa Premium Outlets and some from Babies R Us where they actually had buy one get one free!
5. This little set has a onsie (in a mesh bag for some reason) that says “Beautiful in every way”. I just love the colours.
6. I got these pants for her because they were a little looser fit. All the pants she has are leggings.
7. I had to get these sleepers with the ballet slippers on them. Obviously.
8. I love this little suit. I actually will put the onesie on under the top. It will be too small of I wait until it’s warm enough to wear short sleeves.
I got these outfits at Ross, which was also not far from my moms place…awesome!
9. I got both of these in a size 6months so she could wear them this summer.
10. This one had 4 pieces! A top, onsie, shorts and pants! The bow on the bum is just too sweet.
I did buy more summer things she wore while we were there, but I brought them to the consignment shop before we left. They would be too small for her by the time the weather warms up enough here.
Now we just have to wait for summer, which I really hope will come. We are starting to see signs of spring now though, so we’ll get there.
Check out my video so see and hear more about my baby girl haul from Florida!
And I’m off!